New Flophouse Address:

You will find all the posts, comments, and reading lists (old and some new ones I just published) here:
https://francoamericanflophouse.wordpress.com/

Friday, August 4, 2017

The Cat Cafe

Oh, what we do to please our children.  The Frenchlings shanghaied their mother into taking them to a Cat Cafe.  Damn it,  I have cats and they are ungrateful little kibble gluttons.  I sure don't need to pay 1200 yen for an hour with someone else's fractious felines. Even if I am bribed with Mango Milk.

We went.  I drank the milk (but not the kool-aid) -  it was just as silly as I imagined it to be (grumble, grumble, grumble).

But a few minutes into the experience I started to relax.  I will even admit that maybe I enjoyed myself. The cats were remarkably well-behaved.  (Well, except for the one that was in heat and was acting like a shameless hussy though the boys were having a fine, if frustrating, time.)

And they were cute.  And that, mes amis, is why we keep the little critters.














No comments: