New Flophouse Address:

You will find all the posts, comments, and reading lists (old and some new ones I just published) here:
https://francoamericanflophouse.wordpress.com/

Tuesday, April 4, 2017

1001 Posts

I noticed yesterday that this blog has reached a milestone of sorts:  1001 posts.

That's a lot of words and a lot of work.  All a labor of love, I assure you.  And so much easier than writing my dissertation.

Thank you all for reading, commenting on my musings, pointing out my errors, and encouraging me when things looked very dark indeed.  Who knows what's next?  Whatever it is I will keep writing and thanking the universe every morning for giving me the time to do something that genuinely makes me happy.



6 comments:

Shirl Morrigan said...

Hi, Victoria! Welcome back and congratulations on your achievements! Rowan and I are glad to have you back!
Shirl and Rowan

Victoria FERAUGE said...

Hi Shirl! How good to hear from you. I hope you and Rowan and doig well. Updates?

Ellen, Glad to be back and writing. So different from writing my dissertation.

DL NELSON said...

So glad you're writing this again.

Marina said...

Glad to see you are continuing the blog.

Victoria FERAUGE said...

Donna-lan, I have missed you. A lot.

Marina, Good to be back. What I hope to do next (if they do give me my BA) is to also start writing academic papers. Maybe even (dare I hope?) some journalism.

Victoria FERAUGE said...

Make that my MA. :-)