New Flophouse Address:

You will find all the posts, comments, and reading lists (old and some new ones I just published) here:
https://francoamericanflophouse.wordpress.com/

Saturday, February 5, 2011

Flophouse Favorite #5 - Le Botak Café

I no longer remember when I discovered this little restaurant in the shadow of Montmartre but I've eaten there several times over the years with colleagues.


Photo source:  Internet

For the life of me I can't remember who I was with all the times I went there but they were all Frenchman and I’m sure none of them would appreciate the fact that they were so easily dismissed from my memory. Well, we all have our priorities and, for me, a great dining experience trumps an intelligent good-looking dining companion any day.

All I really remember is the food. Mouth-watering, semi-orgasmic, delicious food. And a lovely location. Go in summer so you can sit in the courtyard.


Le Botak Café
1 Rue Paul Albert
75018 Paris France
Tel : 01 46 06 98 30
Métro Château-Rouge

No comments: